THURSDAY, MAY 11, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Annex Banquet Room, 710 E. Main, LaHarpe, IL
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located approximately 7.5 miles west of La Harpe, IL or 11 miles north of Carthage, IL along Highway 94. The Vass farm is further described as being in Section 19, T7N • R6W, Durham Township, Hancock County, IL.
Land represents productive tillable cropland with Class “A” soils!
The Vass Farm sells with immediate and full farming rights for ’17!
Tract 1 – 53 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 52.02 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production.
- Productive soil types include Muscatune & Osco.
- PI: 144
- Access is along the west by Hwy 94 & the south by E.C.R. 2600.
Tract 2 – 62 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 57.3 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production.
- Productive soil types include Muscatune & Greenbush.
- PI: 141.7
- Balance of this tract is in a pond & small wooded area.
- Access is along the west by Hwy 94.
Tract 3 – 81 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figure should indicate 72.95 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production.
- Productive soil types include Muscatune, Rozetta & Atterberry.
- PI: 134.6
- Balance of this tract is in a wooded area.
- Access is along the south by E.C.R. 2600.
METHOD & TERMS
A survey is currently underway and will be completed prior to the auction. All 3 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. All three tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” of auctioning will continue until all tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before June 12, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. Please Note: The new buyer(s) will get immediate possession once they provide proof of insurance.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Doris L. Vass Trust
Clay Vass, Trustee
Rasmussen & Dittmer LLC
102 North Center Street
La Harpe, IL